- VRBRAIN autopilot board loaded with the latest version of Arducopter 32 firmware
- Mission Planner software – gives you an easy point-and-click setup/configuration, along with a full-featured ground control interface
- A suitable vehicle for your mission
- Other useful options: e.g. data radios, which allow two-way wireless telemetry and control between the vehicle and your computer.
The VRBRAIN autopilot control board include:
- 168Mhz ARM CortexM4F microcontroller with DSP and floating-point hardware acceleration.
- 1024KiB of flash memory, 192KiB of RAM.
- MEMS accelerometer and gyro, magnetometer and barometric pressure sensor.
- 8 RC Input standard PPM , PPMSUM , SBUS
- 8 RC Output at 490 hz
- 1 integrated high speed data flash for logging data
- 1 Can bus 2 i2c Bus
- 3 Serial port available one for GPS 1 for serial option 1 for serial telemetry.
- 3 digital switch (ULN2003).
- Jtag support for onboard realtime debugger.
- 1 Buzzer output.
- 1 Input for control lipo voltage
- Physical Dimension 6×4 cm
3.1.16 has been released
There has been a new release for the stable 3.1 version.
This release adds SBUS support and Hybrid mode and fixes a few PPMSUM bugs.
Please be sure to save, reset and then reload your params.
Follow this link to download
3.2-01 (beta) has been released.
This is the first beta of the 3.2 APM:Copter release.
It includes EKF and Hybrid loiter.
Follow this link to download : here