VRBRAIN autopilot system is a versatile UAV system based around the VRBRAIN multipurpose board loaded with a 32 bit version of Arducopter firmware and a ground station based on Mission Planner software . The autopilot controls the multicopter during flight using internal gyroscopes, accelerometers, and other electronic components. Flight missions are created using Mission Planner on your ground station and loaded onto the autopilot. Once the copter is placed in autonomous mode, the autopilot receives location data from the GPS module and executes the mission script. For safety, a radio control (RC) receiver is connected to the APM to allow for manual control using an RC transmitter.
- VRBRAIN autopilot board loaded with the latest version of Arducopter 32 firmware
- Mission Planner software – gives you an easy point-and-click setup/configuration, along with a full-featured ground control interface
- A suitable vehicle for your mission
- Other useful options: e.g. data radios, which allow two-way wireless telemetry and control between the vehicle and your computer.
The VRBRAIN autopilot control board include:
- 168Mhz ARM CortexM4F microcontroller with DSP and floating-point hardware acceleration.
- 1024KiB of flash memory, 192KiB of RAM.
- MEMS accelerometer and gyro, magnetometer and barometric pressure sensor.
- 8 RC Input standard PPM , PPMSUM , SBUS
- 8 RC Output at 490 hz
- 1 integrated high speed data flash for logging data
- 1 Can bus 2 i2c Bus
- 3 Serial port available one for GPS 1 for serial option 1 for serial telemetry.
- 3 digital switch (ULN2003).
- Jtag support for onboard realtime debugger.
- 1 Buzzer output.
- 1 Input for control lipo voltage
- Physical Dimension 6×4 cm
3.1.12-rc7 has been released!