- VRBRAIN autopilot board loaded with the latest version of Arducopter 32 firmware.
- Mission Planner software – gives you an easy point – and – click setup/configuration, along with a full – featured ground control interface.
- A suitable vehicle for your mission.
- Other useful options: e.g. data radios, which allow two – way wireless telemetry and control between the vehicle and your computer.
The VRBRAIN autopilot control board include:
- 168Mhz ARM CortexM4F microcontroller with DSP and floating-point hardware acceleration.
- 1024KiB of flash memory, 192KiB of RAM.
- MEMS accelerometer and gyro, magnetometer and barometric pressure sensor.
- 8 RC Input standard PPM, PPMSUM, SBUS.
- 8 RC Output at 490 hz.
- 1 Integrated high speed data flash for logging data.
- 1 Can bus 2 i2c Bus.
- 3 Serial port available one for GPS 1 for serial option 1 for serial telemetry.
- 3 Digital switch (ULN2003).
- Jtag support for onboard realtime debugger.
- 1 Buzzer output.
- 1 Input for control lipo voltage.
- Physical Dimension 6×4 cm.
3.2 has been released for all boards!
Firmware 3.2 has ben released as a final beta for all our boards:
VRBRAIN 4 and 4.5 without micro SD card reader: https://vrbrain.wordpress.com/download/version-3-2
VRBRAIN 4.5 with micro SD card reader expansion board: https://vrbrain.wordpress.com/download/version-3-2-with-nuttx-ros/ or directly from Mission Planner if upgrading from previous 3.2 versions.
VRBRAIN 5 and Micro: Directly from Mission Planner in Initial Setup–>install firmware.