- Getting Started: Introducing VR Brain in order to know your UAV system components.
- Assembly: Connecting autopilot and GPS module to your copter.
- Ground Station Setup: Installing PC software for loading Arducopter32 firmware onto your VR brain board.
- Firmware: Loading.dfu firmware on your VR Brain board.
- Setup and Tuning: Establishing connection between RC setup and autopilot, configuring flight modes, enabling sensors, calibrating motor-controllers, verifying motor rotation and prop direction, verifying performance, and adjusting parameters (link to arducopter site).
- Planning a Mission: Introduction to Mission Planner, creating waypoints, and loading missions (link to arducopter site).
- Flying: Running a test flight, safe-skillful piloting tips, rules of the air, pre-flight checks, and emergency procedures (link to arducopter site).
Here you can find a VRBRAIN Guide in italian.